Saturday, March 3, 2012

[Review] The Darkest Seduction: Author Gena Showalter


The Darkest Seduction
Lords of The Underworld book 9
Author
Gena Showalter
rating
4.5/5

Paris has spend countess nights hating and thinking about Sienna all he could think about is Sienna and that night they spend together. So when Paris finally discovers a way to save Sienna from Cronus Paris goes after her. It may not be as simple as he thinks because Sienna is in the Realm of Blood and Shadows, a hidden Castle out side the Heavenly Kingdom,which is protected by evil forces and the only way to get inside is to defeat the Gargoyles. Paris must find a way to rescue Sienna before she submits to Cronus wishes and if that happens well the world might just end.


OMFGWTF? I've been waiting for Paris book since I started reading the series which was about two years ago and I gotta say it was everything I wanted and more. We see a side of Paris we never saw before and he had me crying at times,because I would have never thought that Paris would hate himself so much. at first I felt sorriest for Torin because he can't touch anyone and he's a thousand's year virgin ( which sucks!) but I think it would be even worst to have sex with countless of strangers. Anyways Paris and Sienna make a great couple,but the only reason I didn't give the book a 5 start was that Paris and Sienna relationship fell into place to soon I would have liked to see one of them put a little bit of a challenge but I guess there relationship has been building up from the last 5 books.
We also get to see Ashlyn's twins born which by the way I would have liked to know more (pls Gena write a short story for Maddox & Ashlyn). The biggest surprise was Galen in the end I felt a little sorry for Galen and now I hate myself for loving him a little bit and wishing for him to have a happy ending. All in all the book was great and now I can't wait for july to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews