Friday, February 10, 2012

[Review] Blood Will Tell: Author Samantha Young



Blood Will Tell
Warrior of Ankh Book One
Author
Samantha Young
Rating
4/5

This book was so good can't wait to get my hands on the next one!

I was hooked by the first ten pages Eden is such a strange combination of strong,vulnerable, and sometimes evil I couldn't help but love her character.

What I liked best about the book was that the point of the book was not for Eden to save the world but to save herself and I think that makes both Eden and the book unique because most recent YA novels talk about a girl saving the world which don't get me wrong I love but I'm glad to see something different. I think the only reason the book didn't rate a 5 star was because it was so totally not cool when Stellan was killed. Like hello I loved Stellan and I wanted to get to know more about him. I got to give the author credit I normally hate cliffhangers but I loved the ending of the book it left me wanting for more and I can't wait to see what happens to Eden and hopefully by some miracle Stellan comes back because he was my second favorite character.
Oh and by the way Stellan is Eden's brother not her love interest which is Noah a Ankh who was sent to spy on Eden, which totally not cool but I'm glad that Noah and Eden didn't go all "Twilight " and declared eternal love for each other. I'm not saying I don't want them to end up together I'm just saying I'm glad there taking it slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews