Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Review: Wanderlust By Ann Aguirre

WANDERLUST
BOOK 2 SIRANTHA JAX SERIS
ANN AGUIRE
RATING 4/5

Wow! Wanderlust had me on the edge of my seat through out the entire book. This book is packed with non stop action and at every turn Jax and her crew where in a dangerous situation. I think that's what makes the series so awesome that the author puts the main characters lives in danger and it seems like there's no way out but in the end they always come out of it if not intact alive. I also love the way the Wanderlust ends it leaves you wanting for more.
The only problem I had with the book was that March (Jax honey bunny) acted like totally different person from the one we met in the first book (Grimspace) He acted like total jerk (well he did act like a jerk in Grimspace but that was before he fell in love with Jax) and her walked away from Jax when she most needed him,but he did come back in the end so I can't wait to read the next book and see where March and Jax pick up. There's also Jael who is a mercenary Jax and her crew picked up (he's a super human who heals super fast and who looks super sexy) it seemed like he and Jax had some chemistry but maybe it was just me but I would totally go for him he's just so Yummy! and he took care of Jax when March wasn't there. If nothing comes out of it at least I hope that Jael give's March a little competition for Jax Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews