Monday, November 28, 2011

Review: Wild Rain by Christine Feehan

WILD RAIN
BOOK 2 LEOPARD PEOPLE
CHRISTINE FEEHAN
RATING
3/5

Wild Rain is the first book I've read from Christine Feehan and I have to say I wasn't veery impressed.
First both the characters where just Blah Rio had no personality he was just a big strong dude and to me it seemed like Rio and Rachael's relationship was forced.
The plot wasn't so bad I actually liked it but the only thing I had a problem with was that 75% of the book was written in a cabin and there was just to much sex so it seemed more like a erotica than a PR. Also the ending was just so anticlimactic like we met the bad guy in the last 10 pages of the book it was like boom bam the evil dude is there and now he's dead. I would like to seen Rachael and Rio more in action because they seriously spent the whole time in there cabin hold up having sex. If I would have wanted to read a Erotica I would have bought a Erotic novel not this book.
I don't think I'll read anymore books from this series unless Rachael's brother gets a book because he was the only Leopard who seem interesting and worth reading about.


RECOMMEND THIS BOOK TO THOSE WHO LIKE LINDA HOWARD AND EROTICA.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews