Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Review: The Guardian By Sherrilyn Kenyon


THE GUARDIAN
BOOK 21 DARK-HUNTER SERIES
SHERRILYN KENYON
RATING
5/5

THIS BOOK WAS TRULY AMAZING, IT'S THE BEST BOOK I'VE READ THIS YEAR!

Lydia goes to Azmodeo in search of Solin who has been kidnapped and is being tortured for information on the Key that will help Noir gain more power,but Solin won't give up the location of the key so Seth AKA The Guardian catches Lydia trying to break Solin free but instead of killing her Seth sees that Solin loves her so he uses her as a bargaining chip to gain the key. He gives Solin two days to bring back the key that will help bring the Greeks down and give Noir more power or he will kill Lydia. Seth never expected to fall in love with Lydia but he did because she showed him what it was to make love without paying for it with blood and she showed him the kindness that no one ever had.

Seth made me cry like no other character has I swear he deserves to live happy for the rest of his life for what he's gone through.He was tortured and treated like trash when he was small and he was never shown love by anyone until he met Lydia. I swear I thought Acheron and Zarek had a bad life but compared to Seth's life they had a walk in the park. Seth was truly wonderful he still found it in his heart to care and love even after all the centuries he was tortured,and that to me made me love him even more no wonder Lydia fell in love with him right away. In my opinion Seth and Lydia made the perfect couple he was courage,shy,vulnerable,strong, and loving all at the same time and Lydia is a fun loving person and loyal and thats just what Seth needs.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK EVEN IF YOU HAVENT READ ANY DARK HUNTER BOOKS YOU NEED TO READ THIS ONE.


2 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I downloaded it Tuesday and plan on reading it over Thanksgiving.

    SK knows how to write her tortured heroes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah trust me Seth's book is really good and it will have you crying.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews