Monday, November 14, 2011

Review: Touched by an Alien By Gini Koch


TOUCHED BY AN ALIEN
BOOK 1 KATHERINE KATT SERIES
GINI KOCH
RATING
5/5

OK let me start by saying Aliens are amazing!
At first I was like "Touched by an Alien " really what a cheesy cover and title so I ignored the book, but after seeing it every time I went to Half Price Books I was like ok I think it's a sign and the universe wants me to read it so I bought it. After having it sit on my shelve for 3 months I finally picked it up this weekend and I could not stop reading it the books was so good I stayed up all night finishing it. Trust me when I say this books is amazing and you should totally read it. I could ruin the book and tell you why it was so amazing but I think I'll let you find that out.




P.S.
If you love Kate and Curran or Cat and Bones you will love this series. Kitty is badass and she is funny so in my book the total package.

Here's a short description of the book
Marketing manager Katherine "Kitty" Katt steps into the middle of what appears to be a domestic dispute turned ugly. And it only gets uglier when the man turns into a winged monster, straight out of a grade-Z horror movie, and goes on a killing spree. Though Kitty should probably run away, she springs into action to take the monster down.

In the middle of the chaos a handsome hunk named Jeff Martini appears, sent by the "agency" to perform crowd control. He's Kitty's kind of guy, no matter what planet he's from. And from now on, for Kitty, things are going to be sexy, dangerous, wild, and out of this world


Got description from goodread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews