Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Review: Shiver Maggie Stiefvater

SHIVER
BOOK 1 WOLVES OF MERCYm FALLS
MAGGIE STIEFVATER
RATING
1/5

FIRST I LIKE TO SAY THIS REVIEW IS BASED OUT OF THE 210 PAGES I READ. DF

Started Reading the book September 2, 2011
I know by now I should have been done with this book but its just to horrible and I have to take it a page at a time. I remember picking up this book 2 years ago and reading the first couple chapters and hating it. My BF loves this series so I promised her I would read the complete series can you believe it! I know I'm a true friend but Anyway so far Iam not impressed basically its about a girl who meets a guy who is destined to end up a WOLF forever and this is his last year as a human. So as expected he had to talk to the girl who he has loved in secret for so many years Barf! I know.I think if he truly had loved her I would have thought he would have talked to her since the day he saw her but anyways no one asked my opinion. I swear both characters act so dumb and childish in some scenes.
 For example 
1. Grace acts like a freaking shy virgin most of the times and blushes on the mer mention of any sexual innuendo but she lets Sam sleep in her bed? Bitch please I know if I would have been her I would jumped that.
 2. Sam acts very rude and uncivilized in some scenes but some hows Grace still falls for him? Hmmm. thats seems really hard to believe I know if a guy acted in a rude and uncivilized manner I would stay the fuck away from him. Like I said before thats just my opinion, but what do i Know? 
I'm still not done reading the book I'm half way done (thank god) hopefully the next chapters are more bearable or else I will have to murder my BF for making me read this. I swear if I ever get done with this series I'm going to make her read read the entire Immortal series which is another awful YA series which by the way I could simple not finish by book 3 I was done with it ready to burn the books.

NOVEMBER 22

DID NOT FINISH BOOK

What Can I say I just couldn't finish this book i know I broke a promise but it was just to much torture. I think I fell asleep everytime I picked up the book. This series was just not for me. I don't like to hate and go on about how much I hate a book but I seriously think that I would be lying if I said anything positive about this book.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS BOOK . IN MY OPINION WORST BOOK EVER WRITTEN. I KNOW MANY PEOPLE LOVE IT AND IM SORRY IF IM OFFENDING ANYONE BUT I DON'T LIKE RECOMMENDING CRAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews