Saturday, November 26, 2011

Review: Alien In The Family By Gini koch

ALIEN IN THE FAMILY
BOOK 3 KITTY SERIES
GINI KOCH
RATING
5/5

Description and Rating of the book


AMAZING....
There was nothing I didn't not love about the book.
I swear if you do not have this book in you "to read list" you need to. I haven't gushed over a series in a long time and the past few months every new series I've read was just Blah. This series is amazing and it gives me hope that there's more amazing series I haven't read

Summary
Kitty and Jeff get a call from Chuckie (Kitty best friend) saying that he needs to show the, something important and as always Jeff gets jealous and is reluctant to go but when they arrive at the location Jeff asked them to meet they see this bright light and Kitty notices that the light is the same that reflects from the necklace Jeff gave her as a symbol of there engagement. From that point on the adventure begins Kitty and all the crew go to Las Vegas to try and stop Jeff and Christopher's family from coming and destroying the World.

SPOILER

The ending is amazing Kitty gets married with Jeff and there wedding is just Amazing but the best part was the honeymoon where Kitty found out she was Preggers. I now need the next book but I guess I have to wait 2 weeks for it. :(


Past Review on Book 1 and 2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews