Friday, November 18, 2011

Review: Death Magic By Eileen Wilks


DEATH MAGIC
WORLD OF THE LUPI BOOK 8
EILEEN WILKS
RATING
3.5/5

DONT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ SPOILERS

Okay let me start out by saying I love World of The Lupi series but I had mix feeling about his book. First I really don't know what the first 150 pages where about they where just so boring and long that I don't recall anything that happened. Okay maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit but the only interesting thing that happen was that Lily got one of the mantle from Rule because he couldn't hold two and that made her sick and it repressed her magic so Lily tried to give the mantle to Scott from the Leidolf clan but it didn't work.That was basically the only thing I remember from the first 150 pages but after that the book was just WOW!
the last 200 pages the craziest shit happen somehow Lily passed on the mantle to Ruben and he became the new Lenucio ( I know I probably misspelled it but you know what I mean. ) Sooo anyways.... alot of stuff happen in this book and I'm not going to say anything else you just have to read the book and see for your self.

Do I recommend this book? Yes I would just skip the first 150 pages. LOL
Am I going to read the next in series? Hell Yes I've read worst books and still kept reading the series. (Cough Cough Cough Evermore.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews