Saturday, May 12, 2012

[Review] Black Dawn: Author Rachel Caine

Black Dawn by Rachel Caine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Claire and her friends face the toughest challenge yet the Draug's. They're the toughest enemy they have faced yet,because not only are the Draug's hard to kill but even the vampires are afraid of them because they suck the blood out of the body without having to touch it and they need vampire blood to survive. So Claire and her friends have to find a way to destroy there leader Magnus,because once Magnus is destroyed all the other Draugs die with him. But it's not as easy as it sounds because Magnus clowns all the Draugs to look like him and the only person who can tell the Draugs apart is Claire.

Will Claire kill Magnus or will she loose the person she loves the most?

I love Rachel Caine she always delivers!
I love that instead of the series dragging along like other series (Sookie Stackhouse,Hush Hush,Cat & Bones) it's actually getting better.(view spoiler)[ The ending was awesome Eve and Michael finally got married I've been waiting since last book to know if they actually get married or if they break up. I love that rachel keeps us guessing through out the whole book,and the whole time I'm at the eng of my seat waiting to see if Rachel kills off anyone . So Thank you Rachel for not killing off any of my favorite characters because I thought we almost lost Shane,but it was sad to see Richard go (Mayor and Monica's brother). (hide spoiler)]

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews