Sunday, January 8, 2012

[Review] A Need So Beautiful By Suzanne Young


A NEED SO BEAUTIFUL
SUZANNE YOUNG
RATING
5/5


Charlotte is scared she thinks she's dying or somethings wrong with her because she keeps getting this "Need" to help people she's never met before and not only that she gets the "Need" when she least expects it and sometimes when she doesn't want it but the more she avoids it or ignores it the more she hurts. Now she's scared that Harlin her sexy biker boyfriend will leave her so she has to find a way to cure her "Need" or she might lose Harlin and her family forever.

I have to say I was skeptical about reading this book. When I read the synonym I though " Oh wow another sappy corny angel book" but something about it made me want to read it and I'm happy to say I was wrong this book was truly beautiful it made me cry so much. This book is so much more than a romance story and its not your typical Angel book for me I think this is what a true angel is someone who helps and gives love. The book teaches you that one person can truly make a difference and the only problem I had with the book was that there was some crude reference,but other wise the book was flawless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews