Thursday, August 12, 2010

Review Dead In The Family

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Spoiler Don't Read If You Haven't Read the Book
It was an okay book I didn;t quite enjoy it as I enjoyed the other books some how it seemed the book lacked personality. To me it seemed that Sookie was just tired and depressed I hope the next book is the final book because I think the reason the book lacked character is because the series has been dragged on to much. I liked the ending though how now Sookie has a man who loves her and, has a uncle and cousins who love her also.


2 comments:

  1. I actually really enjoyed this one but I was in the minority. I liked the slower pace and the more connection with characters. I also liked the lack of major showdown/throwdown but only because the last few books were so action packed. That being said, I can see where some of the fast paced personality did get lost LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I guess that is why I was disappointed by the book because in the first 9 books something bad happen to Sookie and in the 10th nothing really bad happen to Sookie.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews