Sunday, August 15, 2010

Review The Darkest Pleasure

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoiler Don't Read If You Haven't Read the Book
Great book. I love Reyes I think he's the sweetest and kindest of the Lords. Thats kind of funny because he is the keeper of pain LOL. I almost cried in the end when Danika disappeared I thought she had actually died poor Reyes but then Reyes found out that cronus had taken her and had her locked up. I don't know if to hate cronus or like him he seems to do bad things to the lord's but then he helps them out like how he helped out Anya and then he helped Reye's so the verdict still out for him but the only thing i know for sure is that Galen Keeper of hope has to DIE! like yesterday. Ohhhh... I wish the book had more about William. I can't wait for his book even though he is not a lord he's still damn Sexy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews