Saturday, August 14, 2010

Review The Darkest Kiss

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Spoiler Don't Read If You Haven't Read the Book
OHHHHHHHHHH how I love Anya she's my new favorite Heroine she's so funny and I swear she actually made me LOL.She and Lucian aka Flowers had me worried at the end I though Anya was truly going to forget about him ,but some how the cage of compulsion made her remember her time with Lucian. Also OMG I still can't believe My Paris fell for that Sienna she sounded so plain and ugly and the worst part is that she was a hunter. I hope he gets better because I can't live with Paris being in pain much longer I hope Gena comes up with a better heroine (cough cough) preferably if her name is Elizabeth :)I was also so happy to find out Ashlyn and Maddox are having a baby I wonder what it will be hopefully its a girl I could just picture how protective Maddox will be when she grows up I bet he won't let any guy look at her LOL.So all in all great book highly recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews