Thursday, September 29, 2011

Review: Sexiest Vampire Alive

SEXIEST VAMPIRE ALIVE
KERRELYN SPARKS
RATING
3/5 STARS

This is the 11th Novel in the Love at Stake series and I gotta say it was pretty disappointing. I love Gregory I couldn't wait to read his story he always seemed so funny and fun but in this book he seemed to lack personality. Gregory and Abby also seemed to lack the chemistry the other characters had .
What I did like was that there is a new twist I thought Connors novel would be the last in the series since they killed Casimir but I guess Kerrelyn not done with the series and I think I like Master Han better then Casimir. Master Han just seems more interesting and more evil then Casimir I always thought Casimir was a wuss and I can't believe it took them that long to kill him. All in all I probably wouldn't read this book again anytime soon but I still looking forward to reading the next novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews