Tuesday, August 7, 2012

[Review] The Lady is a Vamp by Lynsay Sands

The Lady is a Vamp by Lynsay Sands
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Better than I expected.

So I have been extremely disappointed in the last couple of novels Mrs.Sands has written. After reading the last couple of books it felt like the characters where lacking and 90% of the time I felt like the author was pushing the relationship on them instead of it coming naturally,but this book was a total surprise the plot was actually cute and believable though there where some problem with the story over all I highly enjoyed it and it gives me hope for the series.

First of all I like to say that Jeanne and Paul where so cute together they made a awesome couple and the way both of them have suffered and been through heart break make the story more enjoyable and make me like the characters more. But what I like best about this book was how Paul put his child first and showed how he would do anything to keep her alive and that to me made me fall in love with Paul he seemed like a great dad and would make great husband material.

The reason I did not give the book 5 stars was because toward the end the book just went down hill. I won't spoil the ending but it wasn't as satisfying as the beginning or middle it was just ok and left you craving for a better ending.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews